Most young men and women look forward to marriage. However, many people get disappointed. There are several reasons why marriages fail. It may be because of personal weaknesses or factors beyond your control. Did you marry the love of your life? Are you diligent to do everything in your power to ensure they are comfortable? After all the efforts you have put in, is your marriage still failing? Did I hear you say YES to all the questions above? You may be a victim of Mangal Dosha. Wait a second. Don’t go looking for the best tarot card reader in India before you read this. The solutions to your problem may be nearer than you expected.
What is Mangal Dosha?
In Vedic astrology, when the planet Mars (also referred to as Mangal) is positioned in certain houses in one’s astrological chart, it is believed to cause Mangal dosha, which harms marriage. If you discover planet mars in the 8th, 12th, 7th, 1st, 2nd, or 4th house, you know there is trouble in your marriage life. It can lead to common marriage problems like fighting, constant disagreements, financial loss, e.t.c.
Effects of Mangal Dosha
When Mars is in your second house, you are likely to be very sensitive and therefore irritable. As a result, you will find yourself in constant quarrels with your partner. The disagreements can even come from very minor things. Whenever two people cannot agree, there is a high possibility they will break up. When you discover this early, consult the best astrologer you can afford for remedies.
- If Mars is in your first house, you’ll most likely portray traits of dominance. If you constantly stifle your partner with a superiority complex, your partner may feel devalued. In instances when your partner decides to fight back, you may resort to physical violence. Natives of this house tend to have very toxic marriages.
- If Mars is in your 7th house, you may be aggressive and easily frustrated. When your partner irritates you in any way, your frustrations may take a toll on your marriage.
- If Mars is in your 12th house you’ll most like face challenges related to bed pleasure and disharmony in marriage. Very few marriages survive when there are problems in the bedroom. Natives also tend to be authoritative and this leads to disharmony in marriage.
- If Mars is in your 8th house, you risk losing property. Since natives tend to be possessive, there will be distrust in the marriage. Even the best tarot card reader in India cannot resolve this problem instantly.
- When you are suffering from this dosha, you’ll constantly have conflicts in your marriage.
Common Remedies of Mangal Dosha
When you consult a tarot card reader online and discover you are suffering the effects of Mangal Dosha, don’t lose hope that it is not the end of the road. There are simple remedies you may use to cancel the negative energies brought about by Mangal Dosha.
- You may fast on Tuesdays by only eating split peon dal. The fast acts as a sacrifice, which will help in reducing the effects of dosha.
- Offer red flowers to Lord Ganesh every day. Many people have been helped by following this practice. Lord Ganesh is considered one of the most important deities as far as reducing the effects of Mangal dosha is concerned.
- When two people who are under the influence of Mangal dosha get married, the negative effects are automatically cancelled. This is a somewhat complicated solution especially if you are already married. You cannot go around looking for someone who is being influenced by dosha.
- People have also cancelled the effects of the dosha by chanting Navgraha Mantra on Tuesdays. It is accompanied by the Gayatri mantra. You must do it 108 times a day.
- You may offer gifts to appease Mars. Your offerings may consist of food items like masoor dal and wheat bread. You may also bring items like knives, red stones, and red silk. make sure you do this on Tuesdays.
- It is also believed that visiting the Navgraha temple helps in cancelling the negative energies of dosha.
- You may offer vermillion to the ruler of Mars. Lord Hanuman, the owner of Mars, can help in reducing the negative effects of Mangal dosha. You may also dress in red or orange clothes to please Lord Hanuman.
- The act of feeding birds is known to reduce the negative effects of mangal dosha. Nourish birds with cereals for your own protection.
People face many challenges in marriage. It forces some to move from one tarot card reader in India to another. The influence of Mangal dosha on marriages is real. Many people suffer in ignorance. However, there are simple remedies you may apply to reduce the effects of Mangal dosha.
Visit also Picuki for more interesting informative articles